- This house is only 2 years old and was designed and built by one of the top architects in Cuenca.
- It is a mix between contemporary and traditional Cuenca architecture.
- It has a large open great room room including dining, living room and the kitchen is behind a couple of Japanese style doors that when open connects the kitchen to the great room.
- The living room has a great wood burning fireplace.
- Family room is pre-wired for TV and speakers.
- Each of the 3 bedrooms has its own bathroom.
- Master bedroom has also a Jacuzzi tub and a large walk-in closet.
- In the loft there are 2 extra rooms and a 1/2 bath.
- There is an outdoor living space with an outside kitchen
- It has 2 large storage rooms and 2 carports.
- It has a separate maid’s house which could also be used as a guest house.
- Just over 5000 sq ft of living space
- Land is an acre.
- Located in Challuabamba only minutes to Cuenca on top a hill with a fantastic view of the valley.
Square Feet: 5000
One acre of land